Friday 23 May 2014

What's in my make up bag!


Hello Everybody..
So today I thought I would let you all in to what's in my makeup bag! This is one of my favourite posts to read, and one that I have been wanting to do for a while, but for a couple of months I was going through different phases of make up and trying to find the best ones for my skin, but now I have found products that go with my skin I thought I would let you inside.


I usually like to try and keep my make up bag as minimal as I can, as I use a lot of different palettes for when I am going out or on a day to day basis, I am going to try and put the price of most of the products that you see in the above. So let's get started with the products that I currently have in my bag:
Face
Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer (Sample from Glamour magazine)
Bourjois healthy mix serum. Gel Foundation. Shade Vanilla- £10.99
Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer. Shade Cool medium 2- £3.99
Natural collection pressed powder. Shade Cool- £1.99
Soap & Glory love at first blush. Shade pink, pop and pearl- £11.00
Estee Lauder Michael Kors Deluxe Blush Compact (This came in a gift set)
L'Oreal Glam Bronze. Shade Blonde Harmony- £10.29

Eyes
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara- £10.99
L'Oreal Super Liner in Purple Black- £6.49
Eyeko Skinny Mini liquid eyeliner- £10.00
Estee Lauder Pure Colour eyeliner. Shade Blackened Black- £16.00
NYX triple shadows. Shade Sahara/Suede/Chocolate- £3.50

Total of my make up bag is £85.24

Have you got a post like this that you would like me to read, let me know in the comments below.

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment