Tuesday 27 May 2014

Beauty Haul


Hello Everybody..
I have currently had two weeks off of work for a lovely little break away before I start my new job and I have been doing a lot of shopping (sorry bank account) and also decorating my room so I thought I would share with you some of the beauty things that I brought!

First of all I went on a huge splurge in Superdrug and since as they had there 3 for 2 on all of there make up I thought I would go a little bit crazy I brought 3 different sleek palettes I got the original palette, ultra mattes darks palette and the limited edition Del mar volume 1, the colours in all of these palettes are beautiful and I have got a blog post lined up with the insides of them so keep your eyes peeled, I also go from sleek pout polish which I haven't seen in the shop before so I thought I would give that a try too. I then needed to get a new powder brush so I thought I would give the real techniques one a go. I finally managed to get my hair cut after at least 4 months oops! And thought I would get some new hair products and thought I would give tresemme another go, for some reason last winter my hair really didn't like tresemme but I needed to get some new mousse, hairspray and heat defence so brought those while I was there.

I then went to London and thought I would give Space NK a go for the first time. Unfortunately they got rid of the Space NK that was closest to me in Bluewater so when I was in covent garden and just so happened to walk by I treated myself to some NARS products I got the Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc and then the blusher in Orgasm.

Last of all I went to Bluewater the other day with my mum to do a little bit of shopping and I had a discount on all the rituals products from when I flew to Mexico last year, so I thought why not treat myself to a lovely smelling home fragrance sticks I got them in the smell Indian Blossom which is pretty new to Rituals and the smell is White Lotus and Bergamot but it makes my rooms smell all nice and summery. We also got a lot of free goodies too so I can't complain.

I have also got some reviews coming up of some of the products that I have brought it the above picture so keep your eyes peeled. If you have any other recommendations of things that I may like to purchase please do let me know.

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment