Monday 21 April 2014

My Skin Life Saviours


This week I have been having so many problems with my skin it's been crazy for some reason it has been so sore and dry and just doesn't want to play! I think half of this has been down to the fact that I have been on a late shift and have just been waking up going to work and then coming home have dinner and going back to sleep, haven't had any time just to relax.

Origins have become one of my favourite products out there on the market at the moment, for some reason all of there products just agree to my skin and I my skin doesn't react at all which is like heaven for me, no more pain and beautiful skin at the end a girl can't complain about that hey!?!

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask
The best mask that is out there on the market for my skin at the moment, this has been a god send. My skin has been so dry it's been ridiculous, even though I moisturise every evening nothing has been working but if I go to sleep with this on by the morning my skin if perfectly smooth and smells divine!

Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Moisturiser
This is in one of my top moisturisers that I like to use, I use it every evening and every morning before I apply my make up, it smells lovely and makes my skin feel lovely and smooth, it is one of those products that is always on my bed side cabinet and something that I try to remember to use all the time, although sometimes I do like to use this and then boost my skin a little bit more with the overnight mask so I know my skin is getting the nutrients it needs.

Make a Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion
This is a product that I really do like and it does leave my skin feeling amazing ones I have cleansed and exfoliated it's nice just to pat this on my skin to leave it feeling fresh. The only problem I have with this product is that it gets wasted a lot more then what I would like it to because it doesn't have a pump with it and just pours out like water, I usually like to pour it on to a cotton pad and dab that on to my skin. Would be nice to put it in the palm or your hand and dab it on like that though, or even as a spray.

Bath and Body Works Aqua Blossom Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
I hate to say it but I have become obsessed with Anti-Bacterial hand gel at the moment, I have been getting a lot of colds at work lately or not feeling 100% so I like to always make sure I have one of these in my bag so I know my hands will always be clean and away from germs, it has become a life saviour and touch wood I haven't had a cold or anything in a couple of weeks now so I hope it stays like it!!

Kirsty
xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment