Sunday 20 April 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Range


Coming home late from work everyday and needing a quick fix to my usual cleansing routine has become very popular at the moment I hate to say it, but my skin has been taking it's toll (sorry skin!). But it just so happens L'Oreal have brought out there L'Oreal Skin Perfection range, and it has now become my best friend of all time. It makes my life quick and easy and I can just come home and wipe my make up off with the micellar water, then tone and then add my moisturiser, and these have worked wonders.


L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water

I find this product to be amazing as I put a couple of drops on to a make up pad and then my make up just seems to come off so easily and without having to rub my eyes to much as well. It also makes my skin feel super soft after I have used it. I know there is a lot of hype at the moment over all the Micellar waters that are out on the market currently, but I have got to say this one has been the best for me, and I have gone through quite a few bottles of the stuff.


L'Oreal Skin Perfection Velvety-Soft Toner

This product I am a little bit in between about at the moment, I have been using it for about 3 weeks now, and I defiantly wouldn't put it as one of my favourite products out there, it does the job beautifully, but I find that it does have a tenancy to leave my skin feeling a little bit sticky, and has the slight feel of being a little bit oily. I usually like to use toners that as soon as you put them on to your skin you feel fresh, but unfortunately this just doesn't come up top in my books sadly.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil
For me this product has taken me a little bit of getting used to at first I found it to really sting my eyes and make my face feel really sticky and I wasn't sure whether to keep going with it, or to just give up. But I have heard so many good reviews on facial oils I persuaded myself that it would be better for me to keep going with it, and now I love it. I put a couple of drops on you my hand wipe it around my face and then my eyes, and afterwards use a warm cloth to wipe it all away to leave my skin feeling super smooth. Sometimes I like to use the Micellar water afterwards just on my eyes to take of the excess that may still me visible on my eyelashes.

These have become a favourites of mine, and something that I do use as a quick fix to a normal cleanse routine, but I still like to use my Clairns cleanser as much as I can, and my skin does get a pamper every Sunday with a mask etc!

What sort of products do you all use as a quick fix? Any other recommendations? Let me know in the comments.

Kirsty 
xxxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment