Thursday 27 March 2014

Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi




To this day I never thought I would be blogging about something feet!! I am really funny when it does come to my feet as well, i'm not a big fan. But this product has impressed me so much I don't think I could contain my excitement!

I am on my feet day in day out with my job, and always have to wear tights on a day to day basis, so my feet haven't been in the best condition these last couple of years. I have tried everything from cream treatments to foot scrubs to rasps, and nothing was cutting it. Until now,I was watching NCIS on the TV and this little number popped up, and since as I was going to Boots the next day I thought why not give it a try, something different and also something that looked like it had more oomph to it, and I couldn't have been more wrong.

Within a week of buying this product I have noticed such a massive difference in my feet, they look pretty now, and have a nice smooth feel to them instead of feeling all rough and horrible. After about 10 mins of using this product on my feet I instantly noticed a difference, so hopefully with continued use my feet will be forever feeling heavenly, we hope!!

The only negative thing that I have to say is the price of the product, although I was lucky enough to get it in Boots for £29.99 the original price is £39.99. Although once you have brought this product they do sell the roller heads so no matter what this product really is perfect!

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment