Thursday 27 March 2014

Where I would like to spend Valentines

It's the most romantic time of the year again! And I thought I would share some of the places that I would love to spend my Valentines day, the places where you can spend some quality time with your loved one and make a lot of beautiful memories that will never be forgotten.

1. Paris




This is one of the most beautiful cities that I have ever been to, and somewhere that is nice and relaxing. I went here 4 years ago with my boyfriend it was one of the first holidays that we went on together, and although we wasn't all to well when we went there due to something we ate on the first day that we was there, we still really enjoyed our time there relaxing! You have so many different things to visit while you are out there one of the main attractions is the eiffel tower and also the love lock bridge.It is also very nice of an evening when you are strolling around by the river and just enjoying the sites around, the hotel that we stayed in was away from everything but in a nice area to be able to walk to the main attractions. I would really love to go back there again just to have a look around all the places that we didn't get to visit the first time, and also to be able to put a lock on the bridge, as I didn't research very well before we went there.

2.Venice




Venice has been on my list of places I want to visit for a long time. It looks like such a lovely place to go, and you can enjoy the rivers on a gondola with your loved one, also the taste of Italian food invites me there even more, especially the pizzas and the pastas, even if it is just for a long weekend away. And with a nice romantic gondola ride just before sunset and then a romantic meal in the evening sounds like a perfect way to spend Valentines day!

These are just a few of the places that I would pick to go away on Valentines day, do you have any that you would like to go to? Let me know in the comments below, and maybe I can add some of them to my bucket list!!!

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment