Thursday 20 February 2014

Something to think about..


This is a personal post close to my heart and I hope it may help others out there that are going through things that had happened to me, it's something that I would like to share with people as I know from a personal note that there is a lot of it happening out there and like me a lot of people bottle things up! 

The other day I was going through Pinterest something that I have been addicted to for months and found the picture above, and it started making me think, everything in this world has a reason in life some being positive and negative but they all have a reason and in what ever it may be there will always be a beauty some way or another. For people that may not think they are beautiful you are, and although you may not see it somebody else will, never put yourselves down every single person and thing in the world is unique everything is beautiful even if you might not see it there is always something out there that will see it in you! 

When I was at school I got bullied a lot, for the way that I looked, I didn't feel beautiful I just felt like a tiny little dot that was vunerable to anything that happened to me, I didn't know what was going on I assumed it was something that happened to everybody, until somebody brought it up and I got taken in to a room to confront the fears that I wanted to keep hidden. Nobody in this world should go through things like that, and if this is happening to you, never feel like you are alone there are a lot of people out there that will help you and will understand you, you just need to know who those people are, and they will be able to talk to you and help you out. Luckily in my school we had a councilor who I spoke to once a week for a couple of weeks just to talk things through, but at the time I was still scared to tell anybody even my parents, it's tough but you will fight through it. You are beautiful! And there is always away of getting out of something as awful as bullying, just have faith in yourselves and the help that you will need and you will get there. I am somebody that has managed to grow from what I used to be and I have made something out of myself unlike the people that actually did it to me. So you can always look back on hard times and think this is what I have achieved now and I am proud of what I have.

Just remember you are all beautiful and should have pride in who you are! One day your dreams will come true! Just think positive I know it is hard big you will get through it!! 

And if anybody out there would like to talk to me in private if they want me to listen or just talk about the above please don't hesitate to email me, and I will respond whether you would like advice or how I managed to get through it in my own way :)

Love you all
Kirsty
Xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog through bloggerforums and thought I would come say hi.

    The picture is lovely! I'm sorry that you were bullied, I was bullied a bit too, not so much 'bullied' as in the usual sense, but I was laughed out and a lot of people would take the piss out of me at school and just kind of treat me like rubbish. I wish I had just stopped being 'friends' with these people!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Corinne,

      Thank you for coming over to my little space :) I really appreciate it. And bullying is such a horrible thing!! I felt so awful when it happened to me doesn't make anybodies life very easy at all!! And this is what happened to me, when you take a step back you really do realise that the people you thought where your friends where actually enemies!!

      I've just been having a look at your blog as well and it looks amazing!! I shall make sure I follow you on blog lovin :)

      Kirsty x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thank you for commenting back about this post!!
      And I have just followed you on bloglovin :) your blog is amazing!!
      Kirsty x

      Delete