Wednesday 12 February 2014

Foundation Primers



I thought I would share with you a couple of my favourite foundation primers that I have recently purchased or received from presents or through my Birchbox.

I never really used to think about having these until somebody recommended that I tried benefit porefessional, and from then I thought it was the best product that has been about unfortunately at the moment I don't have any more of the porefessional left, and thought as I am trying to save money this month that I would dig out the ones that I already have in my make up draw. So these are the ones that I am trying out at the moment and ones that I am really enjoying using. So to start off with we have:

BareMinerals Prime Time £21.00 (Full Bottle)
I received this product when I got a Get Started Complexion Kit £49.00, I got mine while I was on the plane when I went to Mexico so mine was a little bit cheaper, and also the wrong colour when I got home :(, but that's what you get when you don't pay attention and get excited although most of it is still use able it's just the foundation that isn't the right colour. Now then sorry about the blabbing on there but the Bare Minerals Prime Time is a nice primer, I like to use this when I do actually use my BareMinerals as it seems to make my skin flawless. It's a soft texture to the face and gives a nice coverage, but I don't find it makes my face look as flawless as what I would like it to.

Smashbox Photo Finish £25.00 (Full Bottle)
I received this product in a group of products that Smashbox was doing in little products to try out, and as I have never used Smashbox before I thought it would be a good buy, this primer has got to be one of my favourites and makes my face completely flawless, as you will see later on in this post there is another one of my favourites that I got for Christmas in the full size, but you cannot I think find a better foundation primer then a Smashbox one. This one has a clear texture to it, and it has a soft feel on your face as your apply it.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radience £29.00 (Full Bottle)
I used this product a lot when I came back off of my holiday back in October last year in my Birchbox, it was a lovely little treat to come home to and I find it to be a really nice texture and colour although it doesn't give me the coverage on my skin that I would like sometimes. But still I find this to be a very nice product and would love to purchase the full bottle, something to recommend if you would just like a little coverage on your skin. 

Smashbox Photo Finish (Colour Correcting Adjust) £25.00
This is a product that I have certainly become addicted to in the last couple of months I asked for it as a Christmas present as I was something that would cover up my red cheeks and red mark that is underneath my eye, and oh boy does this do the job, especially if I am having a bad day where I have been really tired and need the extra coverage as it looks like I have a black eye, with all the right products including this one on my list, it has got to be one of the best. And will probably keep re purchasing unless I can find something that would beat this.

I hope this post has helped you out if you are looking for some information on primers and the variates that are out there on the market.

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment